Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Show # 6 - "An Error of the Moon"

I have one thing to say about Off-Broadway's "An Error of the Moon":  I saw it last night!  Show #6 of 365 NYC theater shows in 365 days.


I'm still trying to wrap my head around why the show has received such mixed, to luke-warm, to terrible reviews.  But, I'm not your theater b*tch, so you can read some reviews on your own:
NYCTheatre.com
TheaterMania.com
NYTimes.com

Here's my advice to you:  I liked the show, with its fascinating script--a part-fiction, part historical account about the fractured relationship between 19th century stage actor Edwin Booth and his infamous brother John Wilkes Booth and the events and interactions in their lives leading up to the assassination of President Abraham Lincoln.


On this lackluster blog note, I have to jet to work and pep talk myself to be ready for show #7!  Will I see you at the theater?





No comments:

Post a Comment