Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Show #5: Heathers - The Musical

Yes, show-peeps, you're heard me correctly!  "Heathers:  The Musical!"  I saw the fabulous concert presentation of it at Joe's Pub last night--show #5 of the 365 NYC theater shows I'm seeing in 365 days!  


Here's my advice to you:  Heathers is a Musical that is not to be missed!  In fact, why weren't you there?  Aren't you ashamed of yourself!?!  Like, totally.


If you loved the iconic late 80's film, you'll love Heathers set to music with a memorable, hilarious line-up of songs that you'd expect as an homage to and re-invention of this cult classic.  Songs like:  "No One Thinks a Pretty Girl has Feelings"; "You Make My Balls So Blue"; "Kindergarten Boyfriend"; "Dead Girl Walking" and yes, even:  "I Love My Dead Gay Son."


Show-peeps, I'm not a theater critic or reviewer.  I'm just that guy who's seeing 365 NYC shows in 365 days.  Keep following my journey, and find out what's next up for me on the Great White Way...


No comments:

Post a Comment