Monday, September 13, 2010

Upcoming shows in my adventure to see 365 NYC Theater Shows in 365 Days...

Howdy show-peeps!  Seeing 365 NYC theater shows in 365 days is stressing me out!  But I'm booking up my calendar with Broadway, Off-Broadway, Off- Off-, fringe -- you name it, I'm there -- shows.


Here's a few upcoming dates of where I'll be seeing shows around town:


September 13: "Heathers: The Musical"
September 16:  "Doctoring" at Astoria Performing Arts Center
September 17:  "The Navigator" at Jewel Box Theater
September 20:  Tony Award nominee, Mary Testa, in her new one-woman show at the Laurie Beechman Theatre
September 21:  Bloody, Bloody Andrew Jackson
September 26:  Not a show, but come out and support Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS:  2010 Broadway Flea Market at Shubert Alley

No comments:

Post a Comment